- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Abram M. Redcay, Ephrata, Dart Container yard jockey
Abram M. Redcay, 64, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, March 9, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in New Holland to the late Norman N. and Sarah B. (Martin) Redcay and was the companion of Sue Allison for 27 years.
Abe enjoyed going to the mountains, watching Nascar, especially Jeff Gordon, Steelers football and playing with his two dogs, Max and Jay. During his working years, he worked as a yard jockey for Dart Container Inc.
In addition to his companion, he is survived by a son: Kerry Lynn Redcay of Lancaster; three brothers: Paul M. Redcay of Ephrata; Norman M., husband of Edith Redcay of Orangeville; Earl M., husband of Judy Redcay of Ephrata; three sisters: Mabel, wife of Irvin Brubaker of Ephrata; Ella Mae, wife of Irvin Martin of Lebanon; and Ruth Ann, wife of Aaron Hoover of East Earl.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Raymond Redcay and sister-in-law: Helen Redcay.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family. Abe’s wishes were to remember him as he was.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.