- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ada H. (Martin) Nolt, 69, East Earl, homemaker
Ada H. (Martin) Nolt, 69, of Leola, passed away Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013, at her home.
She was born in East Earl to Emma S. (Hurst) Martin and the late Harry H. Martin. She was married to Levi S. Nolt for 48 years.
Ada was a homemaker and a member of Groffdale Mennonite Church (Groffdale Conference).
In addition to her husband and mother, she is survived by seven children: Anna, married to Allen Newswanger of New Holland; Lena, married to Samuel Shirk of Penn Yan, N.Y.; Elva, married to Lester Sauder of Terre Hill; Lydia, married to Moses Horning of Penn Yan, N.Y.; Emma Nolt at home; Mary, married to Jason P. Brubaker of Thorp, Wis.; Jason, married to Mary Ann Zimmerman of Leola; 36 grandchildren; nine brothers and sisters: Lydia, married to Earl Weaver of East Earl; Katie, wife of the late Ivan Fox of Stanley, Wis.; David, married to Martha Shirk of Shippensburg; Harry, married to Ida Zimmerman of Martinsburg; Sidney, married to Sarah Sensenig of New Holland; Emma, married to Levi Brubaker of Martinsburg; Adam, married to Emma Shirk of Newville; Menno, married to Emma Zimmerman of Shippensburg; Enos, married to Vera Newswanger of Owen, Wis. and sister-in-law: Anna Sensenig.
In addition to her father, Ada was preceded in death by a brother, Phares Martin.
Funeral services were held Sept. 11 at the Groffdale Mennonite Church (Groffdale Conference). Interment followed in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.