- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Akseniya Dariychuk, Ephrata
Akseniya Dariychuk, 72, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in the Ukraine to the late Gregoriy and Vasilina Drobot and was the wife of Nikolay Dariychuk, with whom she shared 26 years of marriage.
Funeral services were held Oct. 13 at the Bethany Slavic Church, Ephrata. Interment took place in the Mt. Zion Evangelical Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.