- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Akseniya Dariychuk, Ephrata
Akseniya Dariychuk, 72, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in the Ukraine to the late Gregoriy and Vasilina Drobot and was the wife of Nikolay Dariychuk, with whom she shared 26 years of marriage.
Funeral services were held Oct. 13 at the Bethany Slavic Church, Ephrata. Interment took place in the Mt. Zion Evangelical Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.