- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Akseniya Dariychuk, Ephrata
Akseniya Dariychuk, 72, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in the Ukraine to the late Gregoriy and Vasilina Drobot and was the wife of Nikolay Dariychuk, with whom she shared 26 years of marriage.
Funeral services were held Oct. 13 at the Bethany Slavic Church, Ephrata. Interment took place in the Mt. Zion Evangelical Cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.