- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Albert Stine, 82, Ephrata, vet, postal supervisor
Albert E. Stine, 82, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011 at Conestoga View Nursing Home, Lancaster.
He was born in Lancaster to the late Albert and Mary (Shin) Stine.
Albert served his country in the US Army. He held memberships at the Ephrata Amvets Post #136, Cloister Post #3376 V.F.W., Ephrata, the Warriors Social Club, the 8th Ward Club and the Manheim Band club. During his working years, he was a postal supervisor for the U.S. Postal service.
Albert is survived by a son: Ken R. Stine, of Hummelstown; a grandson: Kenneth Stine, of Ephrata; and two brothers: Don Stine, of Lancaster, and Jerry Stine, of Florida.
He was preceded in death by a sister: Tess.
A gathering will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. on Sept. 15 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, 533 Walnut Street, Denver. Internment will be private at the convenience of the family. Military honors will be accorded by the Red Rose Honor Guard.
Memorial contributions in Albert’s memory may be made to ACLU, 125 Broad St., 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.