- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Alice Hehnly, 70, housekeeper
Alice Faye Hehnly, 70, of Stevens, passed away Friday, Dec. 2, 2011 at her residence.
Born in West Cocalico Township, she was the daughter of the late Leon and Verna (Carpenter) Hirneisen and was the wife of Paul E. Hehnly. They were married 50 years this past Nov. 4.
A member of Mellingers Lutheran Church in Schoeneck, Alice enjoyed playing the organ and going shopping. She had previously worked for A.N. Wolf Shoe Factory, at Holiday Inn and retired from the housekeeping department at Colonial Village in Denver.
Her funeral service will be held on Dec. 9 at 10 a.m. at Mellingers Lutheran Church, 80 Gockley Road, Stevens, with Rev. Timothy Craven officiating. Burial will take place in the Mellingers Union Cemetery.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.