- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Alice Hehnly, 70, housekeeper
Alice Faye Hehnly, 70, of Stevens, passed away Friday, Dec. 2, 2011 at her residence.
Born in West Cocalico Township, she was the daughter of the late Leon and Verna (Carpenter) Hirneisen and was the wife of Paul E. Hehnly. They were married 50 years this past Nov. 4.
A member of Mellingers Lutheran Church in Schoeneck, Alice enjoyed playing the organ and going shopping. She had previously worked for A.N. Wolf Shoe Factory, at Holiday Inn and retired from the housekeeping department at Colonial Village in Denver.
Her funeral service will be held on Dec. 9 at 10 a.m. at Mellingers Lutheran Church, 80 Gockley Road, Stevens, with Rev. Timothy Craven officiating. Burial will take place in the Mellingers Union Cemetery.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.