- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Alice M. Morgan, 67, Reinholds
Alice M. (Weller) Morgan, 67, of Reinholds, passed away Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017, while under hospice care at the Bob Fryer and Family Inpatient Center of Mount Joy.
In addition to her husband, Allen H. Morgan, Alice is survived by three daughters: Shelia, wife of Dan Fritz; Stacey Gangaway; and Tina, wife of Bill Fritz; one son: Tracy, husband of Cindy (Fromm). Also surviving are 13 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Interment will be private.
Memorial contributions in Alice’s memory, can be made to Hospice and Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral and Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.