- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Alice Martzall, 65, former Lancaster Farming employee, pro wresting fan
Alice Jane Martzall, 65, formerly of Manheim died Monday, March 24, 2014 at Lancashire Hall.
She was born in Reading to Helen Keiper Sechrist and the late Hugh Sechrist.
For 25 years Alice worked in the mailroom of Lancaster Farming for the Ephrata Review and Lancaster Newspapers, retiring in 2010. She enjoyed reading, crossword puzzles and professional wrestling.
Surviving are her mother: Helen Sechrist; niece and nephew: Shelia and Allen Shanaman, all of Myerstown; her companion: John Menoskey; and his daughter: Teresa Menoskey, both of Manheim.
Alice was predeceased by her son: Michael Martzall; and sister: Carol Shanaman.
Services will be private. To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.