- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Alice Martzall, 65, former Lancaster Farming employee, pro wresting fan
Alice Jane Martzall, 65, formerly of Manheim died Monday, March 24, 2014 at Lancashire Hall.
She was born in Reading to Helen Keiper Sechrist and the late Hugh Sechrist.
For 25 years Alice worked in the mailroom of Lancaster Farming for the Ephrata Review and Lancaster Newspapers, retiring in 2010. She enjoyed reading, crossword puzzles and professional wrestling.
Surviving are her mother: Helen Sechrist; niece and nephew: Shelia and Allen Shanaman, all of Myerstown; her companion: John Menoskey; and his daughter: Teresa Menoskey, both of Manheim.
Alice was predeceased by her son: Michael Martzall; and sister: Carol Shanaman.
Services will be private. To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.