- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Alma Hagy, 84, Hemmerich Mills designer, hostess
Alma T. Hagy, 84, of Denver, passed away Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Allentown to the late Edward and Viola (Mirth) Kurtz and was the wife of Clifford E. Hagy.
During her working years, Alma was a sewing machine operator for C&B Trimming and New Holland Lingerie. She was also a clothing designer for Hemmerich Mills of Denver, former beauty salon operator and hostess for the former Colonial Motor Lodge.
Alma enjoyed traveling, gourmet cooking, sewing, reading and was an avid football fan.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son; Richard R., husband of Patricia (Afflerbach) Hagy, of North Wales; and a daughter: Gail R., wife of Albert Keith, of Reinholds.
The services and interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.