- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Amber Lynn (Royal) Reynolds, devoted aunt, enjoyed baseball
Amber Lynn (Royal) Reynolds, 28, of Lititz, went to be with her Heavenly Father Tuesday, June 18, 2013 due to complications of Lupus.
She was born in Ephrata to Daryl and Wendy (Haldeman) Royal of Lititz.
In addition to her parents she is survived by her brother: DJ Royal, II of Manheim, husband of Kendra (Longenecker) Royal and grandmother: Dorothy Royal of Greencastle.
Amber enjoyed baseball, reading, cooking and taking road trips, but her greatest joy came from spending time with her nephew and niece, Parker and Paityn Royal.
A viewing was held June 21 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home followed by funeral services with Pastor Willis Swope officiating. Interment took place in the Mellingers Union Cemetery.
Amber had a strong desire to help the homeless. Memorial contributions in Amber’s memory may be made to the Water Street Rescue Mission 210 S Prince St, Lancaster, PA 17603 or Lupus Foundation of America, Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter, 500 Old York Road, Suite 110, Jenkintown, PA 19046.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.