- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Andrew R. Moyer Jr., infant
Andrew Ray Moyer Jr., infant son of Andrew Moyer and Brianna Michael of Columbia, passed away Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his paternal grandparents: Robert and Lisa (Gehman) Moyer, of Stevens; maternal grandparents: Mary Jane Lefever and William Long, of Lancaster; maternal grandfather: Scott Michael, of Lancaster; maternal great-grandfather: Clarence Nelson Lefever, of Columbia; paternal great- grandmother: Mary C. Moyer, of Reading.
He was preceded in death by his maternal great-grandmothers: Kathryn Lefever and Judy McCardle.
Memorial contributions in Andrew’s memory may be made to the Reamstown Church of God Building Fund, 400 Pfautz Hill Road, Stevens, PA 17578.
Funeral services and interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.