- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Andrew R. Moyer Jr., infant
Andrew Ray Moyer Jr., infant son of Andrew Moyer and Brianna Michael of Columbia, passed away Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his paternal grandparents: Robert and Lisa (Gehman) Moyer, of Stevens; maternal grandparents: Mary Jane Lefever and William Long, of Lancaster; maternal grandfather: Scott Michael, of Lancaster; maternal great-grandfather: Clarence Nelson Lefever, of Columbia; paternal great- grandmother: Mary C. Moyer, of Reading.
He was preceded in death by his maternal great-grandmothers: Kathryn Lefever and Judy McCardle.
Memorial contributions in Andrew’s memory may be made to the Reamstown Church of God Building Fund, 400 Pfautz Hill Road, Stevens, PA 17578.
Funeral services and interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.