- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Anna Hoover, West Earl native
Anna Mae Hoover, 64, of Thorp, Wisc., passed away Thursday, Dec. 15, 2011 at her residence.
She was born in West Earl to the late Frank Z. and Rebecca (Hoover) Hoover.
Anna Mae was a member of the Conestoga Mennonite Church, Groffdale Conference.
Anna is survived by six sisters: Mary H., wife of Elvin S. Martin, of Ephrata; Vera H., wife of Harvey W. Brubaker, of Thorp, Wisc., with whom she resided; Frances H., wife of John D. Newswenger, of Newville; Martha H., wife of Edwin S. Sensenig, of Ephrata; Ella H., wife of Melvin B. Leid, of Shippensburg; and Alma H., wife of Melvin S. Sensenig, of Curtiss, Wisc.; a brother: Frank H., husband of Lena Mae (Martin) Hoover, of Ephrata; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held on Dec. 20 from the residence of Frank Hoover, Ephrata, with further services from the Conestoga Mennonite Church. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.