- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Anna L. Lausch, 93, formerly of Lititz, Ephrata Hospital nurse for 21 years
Anna L. Lausch, 93, of Myrtle Beach, S.C., formerly of S. Cherry Street, Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014 at the Grandstrand Hospital, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Born in Brunnerville, she was the wife of the late Richard Lausch who died in 2001. She was the daughter of the late Philip and Emma Landis Martin.
She spent most of her life in Lititz and was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Anna retired in 1979 as an LPN for the Ephrata Community Hospital where she worked for 21 years.
Anna is survived by her son: David R. Lausch, husband of Karen Lausch, Loris, S.C.; one grandson: Christopher Wolf, husband of Laura Wolf; and two great-grandchildren: Shane and Savannah Wolf.
She was preceded in death by brothers: Landis Martin, Clarence Martin, Albert Martin; and daughter: Linda Ann Hall
Relatives and friends are invited to attend a Life Celebration Memorial Service from the Lititz United Methodist Church, 201 E. Market St., Lititz, on Thursday, Aug. 28 at 10 a.m., with Rev. Larry Leister officiating. The interment will take place at Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to the memorial fund at Lititz United Methodist Church, 201 E. Market St., Lititz, PA 17543
The arrangements have been entrusted to the Spacht Life Celebration Home, Lititz. Online condolences may be offered at lifecelebration.com.