- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Anna M. Heilman, 90, Quinlan Pretzel worker, retired ENB bookkeeper
Anna M. Heilman, 90, of Denver passed away Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2013, at the Denver Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Stevens.
She was born in Brownstown, daughter of the late Norman L. and Frances (Zerbe) Ecenrode, and was the wife of the late Richard R. Heilman who passed away in 1993.
Anna had been a member of the Mt. Zion Baptist Church of Denver. She worked for the Quinlan Pretzel Company for 19 years and retired as a bookkeeper from Ephrata National Bank.
She enjoyed making crafts and loved spending time with her children.
Anna is survived by two sons: David E., husband of Claudia (Wivell) Heilman of Denver and Douglas E. Sr., husband of Dorcas (Wivell) Heilman of Denver; 12 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren and one brother: Norman Ecenrode of Ohio. In addition to her parents and husband, Anna is preceded in death by four sisters: Esther E. Rood, Bertha Weinhold, Dorothy Miller and Daisy Curchoe and four brothers: Walter, John, Alvin and Richard Ecenrode.
Services were held Oct. 11 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Pastors Tom Dill and Keith Sweitzer officiating. Interment took place in the Fairview Cemetery, Denver.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Anna’s memory may be made to the Mt. Zion Baptist Church, 3 Denver Road, Denver, PA 17517.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.