- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Anna Musser, 86, coordinated card ministry
Anna G. Musser, 86, of 333 Wheat Ridge Dr., Ephrata, formerly of Narvon, died Tuesday, November 20, at Fairmount Homes.
Born in Bowmansville, she was the daughter of the late Aaron B. and Annie H. (Good) Musser.
Anna worked at the former Victor F. Weaver, Inc. and did housework for various people. She retired from Harting’s Bakery in 1995. She was a member of Bowmansville Mennonite Church.
Throughout her years, Anna provided a card ministry, sending cards to friends, family, and her church family. Her interests included crossword puzzles, singing, and spending time with family and friends.
The last of her family, she was preceded in death by six sisters: Jennie Weber, Irene Weaver, Katie Musser, Elizabeth Nolt, Esther Nolt, and Marian Shertzer.
Services were held Nov. 24 at Bowmansville Mennonite Church, East Earl, with Pastors Larry Weber and Duane Ringler officiating. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery. Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to Fairmount Homes Sharing Fund, 333 Wheat Ridge Dr., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Online condolences may be posted at: groffeckenroth.com
The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements.