- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Anna Stepenaski, 60, was Ephrata workshop worker
Anna C. Stepenaski, 60, of Christian, formerly of Ephrata, our angel here on earth, was called Home by our Lord Sunday, Sept. 16, 2012 at the Mt. Joy Hospice Center.
She was born in Norristown to the late Louis F. and Marie E. (Miller) Stepenaski.
Anna was employed by workshops in Norristown and Ephrata. She was an avid Phillies and Eagles fan. She loved to bowl, swim, knit, dance, music and take family trips to the shore.
Anna is survived by a brother: Stanley G., husband of Dorothy (Kozikowski) Stepenaski, of Willow Street; a sister: Patricia M., wife of Gerald F. Dunlap Jr., of Christiana; two nieces: four nephews: two great-nieces; and four great-nephews.
A viewing will be held Sept. 21 from 10 to 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Consolation Catholic Church, 603 W. Second Ave., Parkesburg, followed by a mass of Christian burial with Priest Eschbach as celebrant. Final commendation and farewell will follow in Our Lady of Seven Dolores Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Anna’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, formerly Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.