- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Arlene M. Becker, Mohnton grad, Yorktowne worker
Arlene M. Becker, 86, formerly of Reamstown, died Tuesday, August 6, 2013, in Ephrata Manor.
Born in East Cocalico Township, a daughter of the late Samuel and Annie (Frederick) Wanner, her husband, Donald C. Becker, died May 25, 1985. A member of Peace United Church of Christ, Denver, she was a 1946 Mohnton High School graduate and worked for the former Yorktowne Manufacturing, Ephrata. Arlene enjoyed attending senior group activities.
Surviving are her children: Ronald E. Becker, Stevens; and Connie M. (Dennis) High, Robesonia; grandchildren: Jennifer, Kati, Megan, Kayla and Joshua; great-grandchildren: Morgan, Sterling, Kolbe, Kyle and Vance; sisters: Evelyn Horst and Shirley Artz; and brother: Samuel Wanner. Siblings: Joyce and Floyd Wanner predeceased her. Funeral services were held Aug. 10 at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with her pastor, The Reverend William E. Hoch, officiating. Burial will follow in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving The Becker Family.