- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Arlene M. Becker, Mohnton grad, Yorktowne worker
Arlene M. Becker, 86, formerly of Reamstown, died Tuesday, August 6, 2013, in Ephrata Manor.
Born in East Cocalico Township, a daughter of the late Samuel and Annie (Frederick) Wanner, her husband, Donald C. Becker, died May 25, 1985. A member of Peace United Church of Christ, Denver, she was a 1946 Mohnton High School graduate and worked for the former Yorktowne Manufacturing, Ephrata. Arlene enjoyed attending senior group activities.
Surviving are her children: Ronald E. Becker, Stevens; and Connie M. (Dennis) High, Robesonia; grandchildren: Jennifer, Kati, Megan, Kayla and Joshua; great-grandchildren: Morgan, Sterling, Kolbe, Kyle and Vance; sisters: Evelyn Horst and Shirley Artz; and brother: Samuel Wanner. Siblings: Joyce and Floyd Wanner predeceased her. Funeral services were held Aug. 10 at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with her pastor, The Reverend William E. Hoch, officiating. Burial will follow in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving The Becker Family.