- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Arlene W. Ansel, 85, Stevens, avid cook, bingo player
Arlene W. Ansel, 85, Stevens, died July 27, 2014, at the home of her son Jeff and daughter-in-law Mary, following a brief illness.
Born in Vinemont, Berks County, a daughter of the late Harry and Carrie (Wenrich) Gelsinger, her husband of 62 years, Kenneth W. Ansel, died Feb. 7, 2012.
A caring and passionate woman, Arlene loved cooking and was an avid bingo player.
Surviving are sons: Perry (Patricia Werner) Ansel, Denver and Jeffrey L. (Mary Thompson) Ansel, Stevens; 10 grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and a sister: Katherine Kopp, Reinholds.
She was also predeceased by a daughter: Kathy Ann Ansel (2012); sister: Ruth Bohn; and brothers: Leroy, Lester, Frank, Robert and Herbert Gelsinger and Ralph Schmeck.
Contributions may be sent to Hospice & Community Care, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is assisting The Ansel Family with private arrangements. Visit goodfuneral.com to offer condolences to the family.