- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Arthur Allison Jr., 45, A&M worker
Arthur "Donnie" Allison Jr., 45, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Oct. 9, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Reading to the late Arthur D. Allison Sr. and Sue (Bailey) Allison, of Ephrata.
Arthur enjoyed go-kart racing, watching NASCAR and loved his dog, Charlie. He worked as a heavy equipment operator for A&M Composting, Manheim.
In addition to his mother, Donnie is survived by a sister: Terri Taylor, of Manassas, Va.; a half-brother: Chad Allison, of Ohio; a half- sister: Kim Clouser, of Leesport; a niece: Kendra Taylor, of Mooresville, N.C.; a nephew: Brandon Taylor, of Roanoke, Va.; and a stepmother: Karen Allison, of Lititz.
A graveside service will be held on Oct. 13 at 12:30 p.m. at the Forest Hills Memorial Park, 391 Neversink Road, Reading.
Memorial contributions in Donnie’s memory may be made to American Cancer Society-Lancaster County Unit, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.