- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Arthur Allison Jr., 45, A&M worker
Arthur "Donnie" Allison Jr., 45, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Oct. 9, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Reading to the late Arthur D. Allison Sr. and Sue (Bailey) Allison, of Ephrata.
Arthur enjoyed go-kart racing, watching NASCAR and loved his dog, Charlie. He worked as a heavy equipment operator for A&M Composting, Manheim.
In addition to his mother, Donnie is survived by a sister: Terri Taylor, of Manassas, Va.; a half-brother: Chad Allison, of Ohio; a half- sister: Kim Clouser, of Leesport; a niece: Kendra Taylor, of Mooresville, N.C.; a nephew: Brandon Taylor, of Roanoke, Va.; and a stepmother: Karen Allison, of Lititz.
A graveside service will be held on Oct. 13 at 12:30 p.m. at the Forest Hills Memorial Park, 391 Neversink Road, Reading.
Memorial contributions in Donnie’s memory may be made to American Cancer Society-Lancaster County Unit, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.