- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Barbara Laukhuff, 60, OMPH worker
Barbara L. Laukhuff, 60, of New Holland, died at home Saturday, April 2, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, a daughter of the late Clair and Erma A. (Keemer) Flickinger. She was the wife of Barton F. Laukhuff for 22 years.
A member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in New Holland, Barbara was employed by Dutchmaid Inc. and OMPH School cafeteria.
Barbara was a 1968 Ephrata High School graduate and enjoyed swimming and bowling.
Also surviving is her stepmother: Mary E. (Miller) Flickinger, of Ephrata; children: Joseph W., husband of Erin Harnish Whiskeyman, of Ephrata; Jill M. Woods, of Grapevine, Texas; B. Philip, husband of Kelly Whiteman Laukhuff, of New Holland; Chad, husband of Bridgette Kurtz Laukhuff, of Narvon; and Eric Laukhuff, of Seattle, Wash.; seven grandchildren; and a sister: Audrey M., wife of Robert Ritter, of Reamstown.
A memorial visitation will be April 7 from 6-8 p.m. at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre in Reamstown. Private burial will take place in Salem Union Cemetery.
Rather than flowers, contributions to American Diabetes Association, P.O. Box 11454, Alexandria, VA 22312.
Arrangements are under the direction of Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre in Reamstown. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.