- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Beatrice Nelson, 87, Miller Hess Shoe, Review worker
Beatrice ‘Betty’ L. Nelson, 87, of Akron, passed away Thursday, May 31, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Ephrata, she was the daughter of the late Lauren and Mary (Steely) Wolf and was the wife of the late Eugene Nelson, who passed away in 2009.
Betty was an inspector at Miller Hess Shoe Co. in Akron for 40 years and six years at Gerber’s Children’s Wear in Ephrata. She had also worked at the Ephrata Review and Green Acres Laundry for many years.
Betty is survived by two brothers: Elmer L., husband of Betty Wolf, of Ephrata, and Irvin L. Wolf of Lancaster; and a sister: Dorothy L., wife of Harold Mohn, of New Holland.
Besides her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by her daughter: Donna Rought; and two brothers: Marlin and Galen Wolf.
Private graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family at Fairview Cemetery Annex, Denver.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.