- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Berniece Fry, 89, loved animals, fishing trips
Berniece Grace Fry, age 89, formerly of Adamstown, died Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Born in Adamstown, a daughter of the late Solomon and Bessie (Sensenig) Gehman, she was the widow of Leroy C. Fry.
A member of Peace United Church of Christ, Swartzville, she was a loving mother, grandmother, sister and friend. Berniece loved animals and always had a pet dog. Fishing trips to Maryland with Leroy, crocheting and cooking for her family were her joys.
Surviving are a daughter: Gloria, wife of George Rutt, of Myrtle Beach, S.C.; granddaughter: Tami, wife of Ben Noviello; two great-grandchildren: Andy and Kelly; and a brother: Arthur, husband of Dawn Gehman, of Denver.
Siblings: Mary, Dorothy and Richard Gehman preceded her in death.
A celebration of Berniece’s life will be held Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. William E. Hoch officiating.
Private inurnment will take place in Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.