- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Berniece Fry, 89, loved animals, fishing trips
Berniece Grace Fry, age 89, formerly of Adamstown, died Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Born in Adamstown, a daughter of the late Solomon and Bessie (Sensenig) Gehman, she was the widow of Leroy C. Fry.
A member of Peace United Church of Christ, Swartzville, she was a loving mother, grandmother, sister and friend. Berniece loved animals and always had a pet dog. Fishing trips to Maryland with Leroy, crocheting and cooking for her family were her joys.
Surviving are a daughter: Gloria, wife of George Rutt, of Myrtle Beach, S.C.; granddaughter: Tami, wife of Ben Noviello; two great-grandchildren: Andy and Kelly; and a brother: Arthur, husband of Dawn Gehman, of Denver.
Siblings: Mary, Dorothy and Richard Gehman preceded her in death.
A celebration of Berniece’s life will be held Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. William E. Hoch officiating.
Private inurnment will take place in Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.