- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Berniece Fry, 89, loved animals, fishing trips
Berniece Grace Fry, age 89, formerly of Adamstown, died Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Born in Adamstown, a daughter of the late Solomon and Bessie (Sensenig) Gehman, she was the widow of Leroy C. Fry.
A member of Peace United Church of Christ, Swartzville, she was a loving mother, grandmother, sister and friend. Berniece loved animals and always had a pet dog. Fishing trips to Maryland with Leroy, crocheting and cooking for her family were her joys.
Surviving are a daughter: Gloria, wife of George Rutt, of Myrtle Beach, S.C.; granddaughter: Tami, wife of Ben Noviello; two great-grandchildren: Andy and Kelly; and a brother: Arthur, husband of Dawn Gehman, of Denver.
Siblings: Mary, Dorothy and Richard Gehman preceded her in death.
A celebration of Berniece’s life will be held Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with Rev. William E. Hoch officiating.
Private inurnment will take place in Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.