- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Betty J. Stauffer, Ephrata nurse, ambulance volunteer
Betty J. Stauffer, 66, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care.
A graduate of McCaskey High School, Betty worked as a nurse at United Zion Retirement Community. She was a volunteer with the Warwick Ambulance and a member of Liberty Baptist Church, Ephrata.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Amos and Nora Shenberger Hougendobler and wife of the late Larry T. Stauffer.
She is survived by a daughter: Norene, wife of Lance Hunnefield, Jacksonville, Fla.; a sister: Carole Terry, Columbia and seven grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at Liberty Baptist Church, 47 Cindia Lane, Ephrata, on Sept. 28th at 11 a.m.
Contributions in memory of Betty may be made to Hospice & Comm. Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA, 17604-4125. To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.