- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Betty J. Stauffer, Ephrata nurse, ambulance volunteer
Betty J. Stauffer, 66, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care.
A graduate of McCaskey High School, Betty worked as a nurse at United Zion Retirement Community. She was a volunteer with the Warwick Ambulance and a member of Liberty Baptist Church, Ephrata.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Amos and Nora Shenberger Hougendobler and wife of the late Larry T. Stauffer.
She is survived by a daughter: Norene, wife of Lance Hunnefield, Jacksonville, Fla.; a sister: Carole Terry, Columbia and seven grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at Liberty Baptist Church, 47 Cindia Lane, Ephrata, on Sept. 28th at 11 a.m.
Contributions in memory of Betty may be made to Hospice & Comm. Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA, 17604-4125. To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.