- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Betty Kilefner, 82, formerly of Akron
Betty J. Kilefner, 82, of Lititz, formerly of Akron, passed away Monday, August 1, 2011 at the United Zion Home.
She was born in Hebron, Lebanon County, to the late Norman and Edna (Daub) Newman.
Betty was a member of the First United Methodist Church, Ephrata.
She is survived by a son: Russell E., husband of Le Ann (Strohl) Kilefner, of Reamstown; two daughters: Karen S., wife of Ricky L. Moyer, of Ephrata; and Susan M., wife of Jeffrey Lynn Spotts, of Townend, Del.; and seven grandchildren: Zachary, Nathaniel, Andrew, Bret, Emily, Ryan and Kyle.
Funeral services were held at the Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment took place in the Mt. Zion Evangelical Cemetery, Akron.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.