- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Betty R. Landis, 82, provided in-home daycare
Betty R. Landis, 82, of Brownstown, passed away Monday, March 18, 2013 at Lancashire Hall Nursing Home.
Betty was the wife of the late John S. Landis who died January 7, 2013. She was the daughter of the late Park and Anna (Hoover) Rodman.
For over 30 years, Betty provided in home daycare for many children.
Betty is survived by a daughter: Patsy A., wife of Allen DeHaven of Brownstown; two sons: Larry L. Landis, husband of Mayre (Lowry) Landis of Lititz; and Rick E. Landis, husband of Joan (Wool) Landis of Ephrata; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Also surviving are two brothers: Harold Rodman of Strasburg and Richard Rodman, husband of Marilyn (Resh) of Ephrata; and one sister: Nancy Rodman of Brownstown.
In addition to her husband and parents, Betty was preceded in death by a brother: Ronald Rodman.
As per Betty’s wishes, there will be no visitation or formal services held.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Inc., Ephrata, PA.
Donations in Betty’s memory may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association at alz.org/pa.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com