- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Beverly Krafft, 64, D&E and Blue Ridge employee
Beverly A. Krafft, 64, of Ephrata, died peacefully at Ephrata Community Hospital surrounded by family and friends Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012.
Beverly was born in Ephrata, daughter of the late Paul and Bertha M. Krafft.
She was a 1966 graduate of Ephrata High School. After high school she was employed by D&E Phone Company and most recently worked for Blue Ridge Communications. Beverly enjoyed traveling with friends and was an avid Phillies and Penn State fan.
She is survived by cousins, aunts and uncles.
Friends will be received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, from 10 to 11 a.m. on Aug. 23. Funeral services will begin at 11 a.m. with the Rev. David Hinkley officiating. Place of interment will be Groffdale Mennonite Cemetery.
Donations in Beverly’s memory may be made to the American Cancer Society at cancer.org.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.