- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Bonita Burkholder, 62, Ephrata, DMV employee, rod and gun club member
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Anna M. Witmer of Lititz and the late Jason E. Bair. Her husband, Paul Burkholder, died previously.
Bonita worked for a time as a photo technician for the Lancaster Department of Motor Vehicles. She was a member of the Rodettes at the Adamstown Rod and Gun Club, and was an avid Jeff Gordon fan.
Surviving in addition to her mother are three children: Kimberly Huyett of Paradise, Jason, married to Kristie Huyett of Ephrata, and Bryan K., married to Elizabeth Huyett of Grafenwoehr, Germany; 10 grandchildren; two brothers: Dennis and Douglas Bair; and two step sisters: Carol Arment and Judy Witmer.
Preceding her in death is a brother, Robert Bair.
Services were held Dec. 15 at Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland. Interment followed in the Evangelical United Methodist Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences visit groffeckenroth.com. Arrangements entrusted to Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.