- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Bonita Burkholder, 62, Ephrata, DMV employee, rod and gun club member
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Anna M. Witmer of Lititz and the late Jason E. Bair. Her husband, Paul Burkholder, died previously.
Bonita worked for a time as a photo technician for the Lancaster Department of Motor Vehicles. She was a member of the Rodettes at the Adamstown Rod and Gun Club, and was an avid Jeff Gordon fan.
Surviving in addition to her mother are three children: Kimberly Huyett of Paradise, Jason, married to Kristie Huyett of Ephrata, and Bryan K., married to Elizabeth Huyett of Grafenwoehr, Germany; 10 grandchildren; two brothers: Dennis and Douglas Bair; and two step sisters: Carol Arment and Judy Witmer.
Preceding her in death is a brother, Robert Bair.
Services were held Dec. 15 at Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland. Interment followed in the Evangelical United Methodist Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences visit groffeckenroth.com. Arrangements entrusted to Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland.