- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Bonita Rehrer, 62, custodian
Bonita L. Rehrer, 62, of Denver, passed away Friday, Oct. 14, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital following a brief illness.
Born Sept. 2, 1949 in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late Efrem and Yvonne Frick.
Bonita worked as a custodian at the Hempfield School District for over 28 years, retiring in June 2011.
She is survived by two sons: Robert A. Rehrer, husband of Anne, of Leola; and Brien K. Rehrer, companion of Tammy Rehrer, of Middletown; 13 grandchildren; and two great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son: William C. Rehrer; and a brother: Larry J. Frick.
Private funeral services and interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Memorial remembrances can be made in Bonita’s memory to the American Diabetes or Heart Foundation.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.