- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Bonita Rehrer, 62, custodian
Bonita L. Rehrer, 62, of Denver, passed away Friday, Oct. 14, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital following a brief illness.
Born Sept. 2, 1949 in Harrisburg, she was the daughter of the late Efrem and Yvonne Frick.
Bonita worked as a custodian at the Hempfield School District for over 28 years, retiring in June 2011.
She is survived by two sons: Robert A. Rehrer, husband of Anne, of Leola; and Brien K. Rehrer, companion of Tammy Rehrer, of Middletown; 13 grandchildren; and two great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son: William C. Rehrer; and a brother: Larry J. Frick.
Private funeral services and interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Memorial remembrances can be made in Bonita’s memory to the American Diabetes or Heart Foundation.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.