- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Bonnie Henderson, Ephrata, was area bank teller
Bonnie S. Henderson, 50, of Ephrata and formerly of Coatesville, died Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Stanley R. Henderson, with whom she shared 20 years of marriage. Born in Fort Collins, Colo., she was the daughter of the late Malcolm S. and Lacey Lee Smathers Long.
Bonnie was a 1981 graduate of Coatesville Area Senior High School. For the past six years, Bonnie was employed at Ephrata National Bank. Prior to that, she was a senior teller for 22 years at Downingtown National Bank’s main office and Lionville branch. Bonnie enjoyed crocheting, shopping and reading.
Surviving her, in addition to her husband, Stanley, are a sister: Jeanne L. Kitchen; an uncle: Kenneth Long; and an aunt: Drucilla McMullen.
Funeral services were held Oct. 19 at the Harris-Mountain Funeral Home, Coatesville. Interment was private.
In her memory, contributions may be made to Water Street Mission, 210 S. Prince St., Lancaster, PA 17603.
Online condolences may be made by visiting harrismountainfuneralhome.com.