- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Bonnie Henderson, Ephrata, was area bank teller
Bonnie S. Henderson, 50, of Ephrata and formerly of Coatesville, died Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Stanley R. Henderson, with whom she shared 20 years of marriage. Born in Fort Collins, Colo., she was the daughter of the late Malcolm S. and Lacey Lee Smathers Long.
Bonnie was a 1981 graduate of Coatesville Area Senior High School. For the past six years, Bonnie was employed at Ephrata National Bank. Prior to that, she was a senior teller for 22 years at Downingtown National Bank’s main office and Lionville branch. Bonnie enjoyed crocheting, shopping and reading.
Surviving her, in addition to her husband, Stanley, are a sister: Jeanne L. Kitchen; an uncle: Kenneth Long; and an aunt: Drucilla McMullen.
Funeral services were held Oct. 19 at the Harris-Mountain Funeral Home, Coatesville. Interment was private.
In her memory, contributions may be made to Water Street Mission, 210 S. Prince St., Lancaster, PA 17603.
Online condolences may be made by visiting harrismountainfuneralhome.com.