- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Brenda Herr, 51, Lowes employee, talented cook
Brenda L. (Moore) Herr, 51, of Ephrata, died Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013, in Golden Living Center, Lancaster.
Born in Ephrata, she was a daughter of the late George D. and Violet V. (Fultz) Moore. Brenda worked at Lowes, Morgantown. A great cook and housekeeper, she enjoyed bingo and the beach.
Surviving are her husband: David J. Herr; son: Chad Kubovcsak and daughter: Latasha Moore, both of Ephrata; grandchildren: Haley, Damian and Sumer; sister: Susie Henke, Kissimmee, Fla.; brothers: Ronald Moore, Kissimmee, Fla. and Michael Moore, Denver. A son, Anthony Moore, predeceased her. Services will be announced at a later time. Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be offering guidance. For online condolences, visit goodfuneral.com.