- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Brenda Herr, 51, Lowes employee, talented cook
Brenda L. (Moore) Herr, 51, of Ephrata, died Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013, in Golden Living Center, Lancaster.
Born in Ephrata, she was a daughter of the late George D. and Violet V. (Fultz) Moore. Brenda worked at Lowes, Morgantown. A great cook and housekeeper, she enjoyed bingo and the beach.
Surviving are her husband: David J. Herr; son: Chad Kubovcsak and daughter: Latasha Moore, both of Ephrata; grandchildren: Haley, Damian and Sumer; sister: Susie Henke, Kissimmee, Fla.; brothers: Ronald Moore, Kissimmee, Fla. and Michael Moore, Denver. A son, Anthony Moore, predeceased her. Services will be announced at a later time. Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be offering guidance. For online condolences, visit goodfuneral.com.