- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Brian Hibshman, 32, owned business, outdoorsman
Brian Adam Hibshman, 32, of Sheppton, went to be with his Lord and Savior Saturday, Sept. 14, 2013, in Schuykill County.
He was born in Ephrata to Brian and Deborah (Kelley) Hibshman.
Adam had attended the Calvary United Methodist Church, Mohnton. He was a 1999 graduate of Governor Mifflin High School, and was the self-employed owner of A.C.E. Contracting of Mohnton and was also working the night shift at Pro-Con,West Hazelton. An avid outdoorsman, he enjoyed spending time with his sons, fishing, cutting fire wood and studying his Bible.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by two sons: Tannon and Preston Hibshman of Adamstown; a paternal grandmother: Joan (Seldomridge) Hibshman of Ephrata and a sister: Kelli, wife of Jason Ernst of Mohnton.
He was preceded in death by a paternal grandfather: Titus S. Hibshman and maternal grandparents: Carl Ray and Betty (Hupp) Kelley.
A viewing will be held Sept. 19 from 1 to 2 p.m. at the Calvary United Methodist Church, 1 West Wyomissing Ave., Mohnton, followed by his funeral service at 2 p.m. with Rev. Bernard J. Kefer officiating. Interment will take place in the Ranck’s United Methodist Church Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Adam’s memory may be made to the Calvary United Methodist Church, 1 West Wyomissing Ave., Mohnton, PA 19540, for the benefit of Tannon and Preston Hibshman.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.