- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Brian L. Rutt 47, Ephrata, PennDOT driver
Brian L. Rutt, 47, of Ephrata, died Saturday, March 8, 2014 at Ephrata Community Hospital after a brief illness.
He was the husband of Alicia A. “Lisa” (Detwiler) Rutt. Brian worked as a truck driver for PennDOT, Ephrata.
Born January 7, 1967 in Ephrata, he was the son of Mary Jane (Smith) Steffy married to Paul, of Ephrata and the late Donald L. Rutt.
Also surviving are three children: Brian L., Jr., Sam and Debbie; three stepchildren: Ed, Michael and Larry; and a brother: Donald.
In keeping with Brian’s wishes, Private Funeral Services and Interment will be held at the convenience of the family.
To leave online condolences, visit scheidfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Scheid Funeral Home, Lancaster.