- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Brian L. Rutt 47, Ephrata, PennDOT driver
Brian L. Rutt, 47, of Ephrata, died Saturday, March 8, 2014 at Ephrata Community Hospital after a brief illness.
He was the husband of Alicia A. “Lisa” (Detwiler) Rutt. Brian worked as a truck driver for PennDOT, Ephrata.
Born January 7, 1967 in Ephrata, he was the son of Mary Jane (Smith) Steffy married to Paul, of Ephrata and the late Donald L. Rutt.
Also surviving are three children: Brian L., Jr., Sam and Debbie; three stepchildren: Ed, Michael and Larry; and a brother: Donald.
In keeping with Brian’s wishes, Private Funeral Services and Interment will be held at the convenience of the family.
To leave online condolences, visit scheidfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Scheid Funeral Home, Lancaster.