- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Brigid Tully, infant
Brigid Eileen Tully, infant daughter of Patrick J. and Eileen G. (Magarahan) Tully of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, June 23, 2011 at Penn State Hershey Medical Center.
She was the identical twin sister of the late Fiona Jane Tully, who passed away May 8.
In addition to her parents she is survived by three brothers: John M., Patrick J. Jr. and Thomas C. Tully.
Friends will be received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St. in Ephrata, from 6-8 p.m. June 29. Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church, 320 Church Ave. in Ephrata, June 30 at 11 a.m. Final commendation and farewell will follow at Cedar Hill Cemetery.
Donations may be directed to The Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome Foundation, 411 Longbeach Parkway, Bay Village, OH 44140 in memory of Brigid and Fiona Tully.
To offer online condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.