- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Brigid Tully, infant
Brigid Eileen Tully, infant daughter of Patrick J. and Eileen G. (Magarahan) Tully of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, June 23, 2011 at Penn State Hershey Medical Center.
She was the identical twin sister of the late Fiona Jane Tully, who passed away May 8.
In addition to her parents she is survived by three brothers: John M., Patrick J. Jr. and Thomas C. Tully.
Friends will be received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St. in Ephrata, from 6-8 p.m. June 29. Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church, 320 Church Ave. in Ephrata, June 30 at 11 a.m. Final commendation and farewell will follow at Cedar Hill Cemetery.
Donations may be directed to The Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome Foundation, 411 Longbeach Parkway, Bay Village, OH 44140 in memory of Brigid and Fiona Tully.
To offer online condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.