- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Brooke Lyn Beiler, 22, formerly of Stevens, was artist, music lover, Harley-Davidson worker
Brooke Lyn Beiler, 22, of Elizabethtown, formerly of Stevens, went home to be with her father and Jesus Christ May 18, 2014.
She was the loving daughter of Diane E. Lutz Beiler Reidenbach and Frank F. Miller, Akron, and the late Craig Allen Beiler.
A graduate of Oley Valley High School, Brooke had worked at Harley-Davidson, in Reading. Brooke was an artist, enjoyed music, and will be remembered as a sweet and bubbly woman who had a genuine kindness for everyone. She was a member of the Ladies’ Auxiliary of the American Legion Post #329 of Elizabethtown.
Surviving besides her parents are her paternal grandparents: Samuel (Betty) Beiler, Boyertown; four siblings: Jessica S. (Mark) Klepping, Elizabethtown, Christopher B. (Jessica) Reidenbach, Columbia, Nicholas D. Beiler, Austin, Texas, and Jennifer L. Beiler, Reading; nieces and nephews: Nicole, Nathan Viktoria, Dean, Nolan, and Randee.
Brooke Lyn’s memorial service was held May 27 at Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church, Elizabethtown.
If desired, memorial contributions may be made in Brooke’s memory to the funeral home to assist with defraying the funeral expenses.
To share your fondest memories of Brooke, visit lifecelebration.com. Arrangements by Boyer Funeral Home, 144 East High St. Elizabethtown, PA 17022. Boyer Funeral Home, Elizabethtown, handled the arrangements.