- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Candice Innes, 42, Garden Spot Village employee
Candice "Candi" Innes, 42, of New Holland, died unexpectedly in Ephrata Community Hospital emergency room Monday, Aug. 20, 2012.
Born in Chester, Delaware County, she worked at Garden Spot Village, New Holland.
She is survived by her parents: Ronald A. and Carol (Lippert) Parker, of Denver; her husband: Robert C. Innes, daughters: Jacqueline, Catherine, Stephanie and Emily Innes and grandchildren: Connor and Isabella, all of New Holland; and a sister: Kimberly, wife of John Starcheski, of Wagontown.
Funeral services were held on Aug. 27 from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with the Rev. William E. Hoch officiating. Burial followed in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.