- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Candice Innes, 42, Garden Spot Village employee
Candice "Candi" Innes, 42, of New Holland, died unexpectedly in Ephrata Community Hospital emergency room Monday, Aug. 20, 2012.
Born in Chester, Delaware County, she worked at Garden Spot Village, New Holland.
She is survived by her parents: Ronald A. and Carol (Lippert) Parker, of Denver; her husband: Robert C. Innes, daughters: Jacqueline, Catherine, Stephanie and Emily Innes and grandchildren: Connor and Isabella, all of New Holland; and a sister: Kimberly, wife of John Starcheski, of Wagontown.
Funeral services were held on Aug. 27 from Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, with the Rev. William E. Hoch officiating. Burial followed in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.