- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Carl McWilliams, 81, laborer
Carl Scott McWilliams, 81, of Terre Hill, passed away Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Coatesville to the late Amos and Edith Mae (Hoops) McWilliams.
During his working years, Carl worked as a general laborer.
Carl is survived by his long time companion: Michelle Disanto, of Terre Hill; two daughters: Margaret (Cindy) Gusler, of Reamstown; Veronica Harding, of Oxford; a brother: Barry McWilliams; a sister: Mary March; a granddaughter: Pamela Witmyer; a grandson: Jeffrey Messner; and 12 other grandchildren; 23 great-grandchildren; and others.
In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by a grandson: Ronald Messner Jr.; a great-grandson: Austin C. Witmyer; and a great-granddaughter: Candyce Sue Messner.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.