- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Carlton Maynard Partridge 79, Zenith salesman, Lancaster Orchestra member, avid bowler
Carlton Maynard Partridge, 79, of Leola, passed away Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born March 11, 1934, in Buffalo, NY, he was son of the late Clarence and Edythe (Haight) Partridge.
He was a member of EphrataChurch of the Nazarene. Mr. Partridge was a U.S. Army veteran, having served from 1956-1957. Carlton worked as a Salesman at Zenith. He was also a member of the Lancaster Senior Orchestra and played the saxophone and keyboard. An avid bowler, he bowled three 300 games.
Surviving are his loving wife: Marion (Pinkel) Partridge; two sons: William Partridge and wife, Karen, and James Partridge and wife, Melissa; a daughter: Deborah Birdsall and husband, Joe; nine grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a brother: Keith Partridge; and a nephew: John Partridge.
A Celebration of Life was held March 15 at EphrataChurch of the Nazarene. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Dr., Box 4125, Lancaster, PA17604 or to his church at 110 Durlach Road, Ephrata, PA17522.
Online condolences can be given at auergroup.com. Arrangements by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania, Inc.