- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Carole V. Vellinga 66, enjoyed French cooking and baking; secretary for NJ office
Carole V. Vellinga, 66, of Reinholds, passed away Thursday, March 13, 2014, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Neptune, N.J., to the late Harvey W. and Virginia V. (Gerbig) Hoenge and was the wife of Michael Vellinga, with whom she shared 10 years of marriage this past February.
Carole was of the Catholic faith and worked as a secretary for the New Jersey State unemployment office. She enjoyed French cooking and baking.
In addition to her husband, Carole is survived by a sister: Janice Hendricks of Denver.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family. A private interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.