- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Caroline Lesher, worked at Bollmans, homemaker
Caroline (Treisch) Lesher, 94, died May 17 at the Denver Health & Rehabilitation Center.
She was born in Hinkletown to the late Winfield Scott and Lottie Schaffer Treisch and was the wife of the late Charles S. Lesher, who died in 2011, after 71 years of marriage.
She was a member of Swamp Lutheran Church, Reinholds. She was a homemaker, who also worked at Bollman Hat Factory in early years.
She is survived by one daughter: Brenda, married to Norman Wangman; one son: Tom, married to Jane Derr; one grandson: Andrew; and one step granddaughter: Emily.
A viewing was held at the Swamp Lutheran Church, 275 Swamp Church Road, Reinholds May 21 followed by funeral services with Reverend Dennis L. Trout officiating. Interment took place in the Cedar Grove Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers contribution in her memory may be made to Asera Care Hospice, 315 Primrose Lane, Ste. 101, Mountville, PA 17554.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.