- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, member of Reamstown Church of God, gas station asst. manager
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, of Rothsville, passed away unexpectedly at home on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
Born in Ephrata, Casey was a daughter of John C. and Debbie L. (Dull) Schmuck. Casey was a member of Reamstown Church of God and was a gas station assistant manager.
In addition to her parents, Casey is survived by her fiancé: Heriberto Espola; sister: Heather L. Schmuck; maternal grandparents: William and Lucille Dull; niece: Destiny Butler; and nephew: Tyler Gregory.
Services were held April 29 at Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Arthur T. Karick officiating. Place of interment was Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.