- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, member of Reamstown Church of God, gas station asst. manager
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, of Rothsville, passed away unexpectedly at home on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
Born in Ephrata, Casey was a daughter of John C. and Debbie L. (Dull) Schmuck. Casey was a member of Reamstown Church of God and was a gas station assistant manager.
In addition to her parents, Casey is survived by her fiancé: Heriberto Espola; sister: Heather L. Schmuck; maternal grandparents: William and Lucille Dull; niece: Destiny Butler; and nephew: Tyler Gregory.
Services were held April 29 at Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Arthur T. Karick officiating. Place of interment was Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.