- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Catherine Hainley, 88, Ephrata textile worker
Catherine "Betty" Hainley, 88, Ephrata, died Friday, September 14, 2012 in Ephrata Manor.
Born in West Cocalico Township, she was a daughter of the late Claude S. and Bernetha (Brubaker) Hainley.
Betty worked for various Ephrata area textile factories, last for Shorenson, Brownstown. She enjoyed needlepoint, crafts and bus trips to Atlantic City.
Surviving are sisters: Arlene Ansel, of Reamstown; and Edith, wife of Paul Wike, of Newmanstown; brothers: Howard Hainley, of Schuylkill Haven; Robert, husband of Louise Hainley, and Richard, husband of Marian Hainley, both of Newmanstown; and nieces and nephews.
Private graveside services will be held in Millbach Community Cemetery, Newmanstown. Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving Betty’s family.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.