- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Catherine Hainley, 88, Ephrata textile worker
Catherine "Betty" Hainley, 88, Ephrata, died Friday, September 14, 2012 in Ephrata Manor.
Born in West Cocalico Township, she was a daughter of the late Claude S. and Bernetha (Brubaker) Hainley.
Betty worked for various Ephrata area textile factories, last for Shorenson, Brownstown. She enjoyed needlepoint, crafts and bus trips to Atlantic City.
Surviving are sisters: Arlene Ansel, of Reamstown; and Edith, wife of Paul Wike, of Newmanstown; brothers: Howard Hainley, of Schuylkill Haven; Robert, husband of Louise Hainley, and Richard, husband of Marian Hainley, both of Newmanstown; and nieces and nephews.
Private graveside services will be held in Millbach Community Cemetery, Newmanstown. Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving Betty’s family.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.