- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Charles Kindt, 79, mason, enjoyed hunting
Charles L. Kindt, 79, of Reinholds, passed away Saturday, Nov. 24, 2012, at Reading Hospital.
He was born in East Cocalico to the late Walter and Elsie (Brendle) Kindt.
During his working years, he worked as a mason. Charles enjoyed hunting and was a member of Cushion Peak Rod and Gun Club, Reinholds.
Charles is survived by a daughter: Linda, wife of Richard Yocum of Reinholds; a grandson: Richard Yocum Jr.; two granddaughters: Amy Reichwein and Angela Wittenberg; and two great-granddaughters: Julia and Haley Wittenberg.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a stepson: William Yinger; and a brother: Russell Kindt.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.