- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Charles Kindt, 79, mason, enjoyed hunting
Charles L. Kindt, 79, of Reinholds, passed away Saturday, Nov. 24, 2012, at Reading Hospital.
He was born in East Cocalico to the late Walter and Elsie (Brendle) Kindt.
During his working years, he worked as a mason. Charles enjoyed hunting and was a member of Cushion Peak Rod and Gun Club, Reinholds.
Charles is survived by a daughter: Linda, wife of Richard Yocum of Reinholds; a grandson: Richard Yocum Jr.; two granddaughters: Amy Reichwein and Angela Wittenberg; and two great-granddaughters: Julia and Haley Wittenberg.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a stepson: William Yinger; and a brother: Russell Kindt.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.