- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Charles Schmuck, 47, carpenter
Charles E. Schmuck, 47, of Denver, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at his residence.
He was the son of Leona M. (Mohler) Schmuck and the late Galen E. Schmuck.
Charles was a carpenter and worked in construction and mobile home fabrication. He was a lifelong resident of Lancaster County and loved animals.
In addition to his mother he is survived by a daughter: Serena A. Schmuck, of Denver; two grandsons: Raiyn L. Weeple, of Denver; and Chantz M. Gray, of Lancaster; and a brother: Galen Schmuck Jr.
In addition to his father he was preceded in death by a grandson: Gayden Troy.
Memorial services will be held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St. in Ephrata, June 17 at 6:30 p.m. Friends will be received from 6-6:30. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To offer condolences to the family, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.