- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Charlie Elizabeth Harting, Infant, Denver
Charlie Elizabeth Harting, precious daughter of Matthew Eugene and Amber Lyn (Werner) Harting, of Denver, was stillborn July 18, 2014, in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Also surviving are grandparents: Barbara Beck, Reamstown, Gregory and Jane (Overholser) Harting, Denver; and great-grandparents: Verna (Sprecher) Harting, and Warren and Florence (Beck) Dautrich; and aunts and uncles.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is assisting the family with private arrangements. To offer condolences, visit goodfuneral.com.