- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Charlie Elizabeth Harting, Infant, Denver
Charlie Elizabeth Harting, precious daughter of Matthew Eugene and Amber Lyn (Werner) Harting, of Denver, was stillborn July 18, 2014, in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Also surviving are grandparents: Barbara Beck, Reamstown, Gregory and Jane (Overholser) Harting, Denver; and great-grandparents: Verna (Sprecher) Harting, and Warren and Florence (Beck) Dautrich; and aunts and uncles.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is assisting the family with private arrangements. To offer condolences, visit goodfuneral.com.