- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Annual spring sale for Adamstown book worms
Cherie Tracey, 44, Cocalico grad
Cherie L. (Hersh) Tracey, 44, of Stevens, died Monday, May 9, 2011 at ManorCare in West Reading following a two-year illness.
Born in Ephrata, she was a daughter of Madeline F. (Keller) Hersh of Stevens and the late Gerald Hersh.
Cherie graduated in 1986 from Cocalico High School. An avid reader, she worked at Milestone Travel Plaza and Wal-Mart, both in Ephrata.
Also surviving are her children: Kayla and Leah Woerner, of Reading; and Wyatt and Haley Zimmerman, of Stevens; a sister: Crystale L., wife of Vincent L. Sensenig, of Stevens; and a brother: Robin S. Hersh, of Denver.
A viewing will be held May 12 from 6-7 p.m. with services at 7 at Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre in Reamstown with the Rev. Kirk R. Marks officiating. Private inurnment will take place in Salem Union Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers; contributions can be made to Reamstown Memorial Park Association, P.O. Box 181, Reamstown, PA 17567.
Arrangements are under the direction of Good Funeral Home in Reamstown. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.