- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Christina L. Fabian, 62, born in Ephrata, worked in retail sales, cherished time with grandkids
Christina L. Fabian, 62, of Reading, passed away Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014, at Golden Living Center of Reading.
She was born in Ephrata to Mildred (Loose) and the late Leon Wenrich.
Christina worked in retail sales for many years, and she loved spending time with her grandchildren.
In addition to her mother, Christina is survived by a son: Mark (Erin) Fabian; a daughter: Lisa (David) Herion; four grandchildren: Aaron and Alyssa Herion, Alexander and Andrew Fabian; and a sister: Donna (Charles) Albert.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family. Interment will take place in the Mellingers Union Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Christina’s memory may be made to Ephrata Cancer Center, 460 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.