- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Cindy Sue Sweigart, 54, was production worker
Cindy Sue Sweigart, 54, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013, at her residence.
She was born in Lancaster. Cindy was a former production worker in various factories in the area. Her hobbies included playing computer games and watching TV soap operas.
Cindy is survived by her daughter: Kristi Sweigart of Honeoye, N.Y.; a close friend Mary Ann Kraft of Ephrata; a step brother: Scott Cochran of Ephrata; a sister in law: Karla Sweigart of Ephrata; and a cousin: Karen Sweigart of Reamstown.
By request, funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.