- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Clara Wertz, 91, flag co. worker
Clara P. (Parrish) Wertz, age 91 years, widow of Robert Irwin Wertz, of Caernarvon Township, formerly of Birdsboro and Morris, died Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012 in Ephrata Community Hospital, where she had been a patient for one day.
Born in West Chester, she was the daughter of the late Byron Spencer and Elizabeth (Martin) Parrish.
She had been employed as a sewing machine operator for the former Valley Forge Flag Company, Baumstown, for 22 years, retiring in 1985.
Clara is survived by two sons: Robert N., husband of Cookie Wertz, of Birdsboro; and Dennis C., husband of Aileen Wertz, of Allenwood; five daughters: Barbara Ann, wife of Earl L. Wertz, of Morgantown; Sondra L., wife of Eugene White, of Denver; Florence E., wife of Dale Sinclair, of East Earl; Sharon M., wife of James Jumper, of Wellsboro; and Joyce L. Falatovich, of Birdsboro; 23 grandchildren; 41 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held on Feb. 7 at the Dengler Funeral Home Inc., Birdsboro. Interment took place in Forest Hills Memorial Park.
Dengler Funeral Home, Inc., Birdsboro, PA is in charge of the arrangements.