- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Clarence Schwebel, 93, Diamond Spring worker
Clarence D. Schwebel, 93 years old, formerly of Ephrata, died Sunday, July 1, 2012.
He worked at Ephrata Diamond Spring Water Company.
Clarence had eight grandchildren, 13 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Helen, and two sons: Jerry and Larry.