- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Clifford G. Landers, 90, WWII vet, Ford Motor Co.
Clifford G. Landers, 90, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, at Manor Care, Lebanon.
He was born in Russellville, Ala. to the late John M. and Deana (Posey) Landers and was the husband of the late Lonis (Smith) Landers.
Clifford had been a member of the Church of Christ, Russellville. He served in the U.S. Army and was a WWII veteran. During his working years, he worked as a crane operator for the Ford Motor Co. An avid outdoorsman, he enjoyed hunting and fishing.
He is survived by two sons: Eddy, husband of Julie (Shaw) Landers of Denver; Norville (Glenn), husband of Debbie (Mickey) Landers of Cleveland, Ohio; two daughters: Martha Landers of Maryland and Jeannie Methusly of Cleveland, Ohio; 11 grandchildren; several great-grandchildren; a sister: Lenis Pitts of Vernon, Ala.
In addition to his wife and parents, he was preceded in death by a son, Larry Landers.
Funeral services and interment will be held in Russellville.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.