- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Colleen Coldren, 65, Denver Girl Scout leader, bookkeeper
Colleen "Bootsie" Leslie Coldren, 65, of Denver, passed away Saturday, July 16, 2011 at Ephrata Manor.
She was born in Reading to the late R. Lester and Edna (George) Althouse. She was the wife of Donald Coldren, to whom she shared 33 years of marriage.
Leslie worked as a bookkeeper for Dr. Paul H. Ripple for 27 years. She was a 1964 graduate of Cocalico High School and a graduate of McCann’s Business School.
Leslie was a member of St. John’s United Church of Christ in Denver. A Denver Girl Scout leader for 10 years, she was also a member of the Innisbrook Golf Club in Palm Harbor, Florida.
A visitation will be held July 22 from 9:30-10 a.m. at Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, 533 Walnut St. in Denver, followed by a memorial service at 10 with Pastor David Brumbach officiating. Inurnment will take place in the Fairview Cemetery Annex.
Memorial contributions in Bootsie’s memory may be made to St. John’s U.C.C., Attn: Church Choir, 659 S. Fourth St., Denver, PA 17517.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be sent to the family at roseborostradling.com.